ARTIST SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Below, please find instructions for submitting an exhibition proposal to the Art Museum of Los Gatos. For information about being considered for membership at the Los Gatos Museum Art Gallery, please visit the gallery page.
CALL FOR ARTISTS: 2015-2016 exhibitions at The Art Museum of Los Gatos
The Art Museum of Los Gatos invites artists to submit artwork for consideration to be included in the 2015-2016 exhibition schedule. We encourage participants from a range of visual arts.
- To be considered all criteria must be met before review.
- Send images of 5 to 10 work samples and include the medium, dimensions and title for each image provided.
- Please provide contact information, including a mailing address.
- Please also include an artist statement, bio and exhibition history.
- Submissions can be sent electronically or in the post. If you require your portfolio to be returned, please send a self addressed stamped envelope.
Mail to: Art Museum Submissions, 4 Tait Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030
The Art Museum of Los Gatos Art Committee will review submissions bimonthly.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org