All 3 locations are wheelchair accessible.
Directions from San Jose:Exit Highway 17 south at the Los Gatos exit. The exit will merge onto Los Gatos-Saratoga Road/State Route 9 South.Take a left at N.Santa Cruz Avenue.
- The Los Gatos Museum Art Gallery will be located on your left.
- For the Art Museum of Los Gatos, turn right on Main Street and you will find the museum on your right at the corner of Main Street at Tait Ave
- For the History Museum of Los Gatos, from Santa Cruz Avenue, turn left on Main Street and then another left onto 75 Church Street across from the Los Gatos Public Library. The History Museum is located along the Los Gatos Creek Trail. You will have to enter the Forbes Mill Apartment Complex parking area before reaching the museum. A sign will be located at the entrance of the parking area indicating the location of the museum.
* Our hours vary according to docent availability. To confirm opening hours, we recommend calling (408.395.7386) or emailing (email@example.com) the museum office before you plan your visit. The Museums close between exhibitions. Please check our calendar for exhibition and event dates.
The Museums are closed on the following 2013 holidays:
- Easter (Sunday, March 31)
- Independence Day (Thursday, July 4)
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 28)
- Christmas Day (Wednesday, December 25)